Aesthetic microgeneration platforms that can be customized capture green energy, providing electricity for local use, offering capability to benefit from numerous self-powered cost-efficient and/or revenue-generating applications, currently:
* Innovative digital outdoor display media
* Energy-efficient public lighting systems
* Electric-charging stations for e-bikes and e-cars
* Video-protection, air quality monitoring, fire prevention,...
Market - Problem
Population growth and urbanization induce that the world’s energy consumption continuously grows!
We are only at the dawn of the electrical era and many more green energy solutions have to be developed, in particular to reduce carbon impact in built environment.
Although, concerns on achievable energy efficiency and longer payback periods are known barriers to the development of urban wind power.
Product - Solution offered
We sell and develop multifunctional urban wind turbines from our German and French partners that produce green electricity for local consumption and become real profit centers. We develop LUXEOLE SKY MEDIA, the first smart urban wind turbine that permits energy savings of 20 to 100% and offers digital display space at the same time. Like smart designed street furniture, it is completely customizable with easily replaceable blade extensions, associable to ICT micro-grids and digital communities for many applications, inaudible, aesthetic, with eye-catching effect, starting at low wind speeds, storm resistant, lifespan of 30 years…
LUXEOLE SKY MEDIA, our innovative wind turbine creates new application markets for microgeneration. Primary applications identified as a means to accelerate and enhance return-on-investment in microgeneration are:
1. Outdoor display : a new digital display device dedicated to sustainable development
2. Urban lighting: street lighting and signage systems with further applications encompassing:
3. Sustainable Urban Mobility : charging stations for electric vehicles
4. Security: video-protection, speed control, construction monitoring
5. Environmental protection: air quality monitoring, fire prevention, electricity supply for water pumps,…
Our turbines (associated services & digital equipment) are commercialized directly (sale or lease) and will also be sold through distribution agreements with selected partners.
The business model is changing and is now based, in addition to trading activities on the sale of licenses, the development of industrial and sales partnerships as well as any kind of associations to allow rapid and global implementation of the concept.
Market access will be in partnership with public authorities (regions, local authorities, ministries ...), leading OEMs of VAWT and other incorporated or connected equipment, already on the market to develop micro-grids of multifunctional urban wind turbines.
I believe in this product! I vote for it