A universal question asked by millions of people throughout the world:
"Where to have a drink?"
Wherever you are in the world, Barnaby is the mobile application that will guide you to the best addresses:
- Where can you taste the best beer in Brussels?
- Where can you sit to have a coffee and use wi-fi in Lyon?
- Where can you enjoy Tea Time with your grandmother in London?
- Where can you invite your fiancée to share a cocktail in Hong Kong?
- Where can you invite colleagues for an after-work drink during a business trip in Toronto?
The Barnaby application was launched in June 2015. What has already been done is shown below. Your financial involvement will make it possible to develop the following features:
Here is an overview of the application after integration of the new features:
- FILTERS: Choice of the type of business and of the services offered (wi-fi, valet parking, cigar lounge, etc.)
- EXCLUSIVES OFFERS: Summer comes, the terraces open, imagine drinking a glass of rosé with the second one being on Barnaby.
- MAP: There is always a Barnaby-selected location near to where your are! Your thirst will soon be quenched.
- CAREFUL SELECTION: Fine products, pleasant staff, secret locations: No more tourist traps!
- CONCIERGE: Need to reserve a bar? A special recommendation? A Speakeasy password? Barnaby is there for you, anywhere and anytime.
- EVENTS: Wine tasting? An introduction to cocktails? A course on coffee? ... Wherever you are, Barnaby gives you the chance to get your foot in the door.
- There are millions of bars throughout the world. Unfortunately, the best known are not always the best...
- Many establishments take unfair advantage of their geographical location. Exaggerated differences between the prices, the products, and the service.
- The best addresses are often known to just a small number of insiders.
- The tourist guides are always out of date at the time they are used... and they’re also too heavy and cumbersome!
- Very high turnover very high turnover of bars opening and going out of business around the planet... How do you decide? Who can you trust?
- Top class hotels have a bar and qualified staff... but they also find it quite difficult to attract clients from outside their business... Obviously, this is a significant loss of income for them!
- People do not dare or do not think of going inside a hotel under the pretext that they are not customers (not welcome).
BARNABY gives its Users:
- Addresses throughout the world
- A unique selection of establishments
- Real time geo-location
- Exclusive offers
- The opportunity to take part in unique events
BARNABY gives its Partners
- A top of the range visibility tool that preserves the brand image of the establishments and attracts desirable new clients from around the world
- A "Revenue Management" integration tool
Revenue Management - What is that?
The Barnaby sources of income:
- Bars pay an annual subscription of between 300 and 500€ (listing, promotional offers, beacons, promotion of events, etc.)
- The additional options over and above the annual fee (e.g.: 15€/promoted event)
- Sponsoring by major industry players (advertising/product placement/etc.)
- Big data/data mining (resale of client data\> "use smartly")
- On the horizon for 2018: introduction of a variable fee calculated on the number of consumers generated by the application
1) Recruitment of a Sales and Communication manager
2) Call upon the services of a Press Relations agency to launch and support the BUZZ
3) Expand the Barnaby community through the social networks -\> community manager + organization of dedicated events for influential bloggers
4) Multiple partnership projects/linked visibility with stakeholders linked to tourism: Uber, Eurostar, Airfrance, Deliveroo, etc.
5) Creation of advertising and teaching tools for the partners
6) Creation and structuring of a young, dynamic, ambitious sales teams for the prospecting and recruitment of new venues
7) Internet site (www.barnaby.club) : transformation of the simple existing "landing page" into a real site
8) Loyalty program to be put in place: sponsorship/scalable number of options/gamification - enhancement
9) Use of influential stakeholders/providers of clients. e.g. Mylittle Paris/Do it in London/ TimeOut/ hotel receptionists, etc.
1) Signing up luxury hotel chains for quick, high-quality, international dissemination
2) Seeking exclusivity with the largest possible number of establishments
3) Rapidly establishing partnerships with specifiers such as "Airbnb" or even "Onefinestay" in order to increase the number of users
4) Intelligent and tailored use of the sales team in the towns targeted to optimize the number of recruitments
5) Nomination of a "Barnaby AMBASSADOR" per town, for proactive feedback on changes in the various markets and trends
6) Prospection/filtering/skimming thanks to an"internal committee” for venue selection
Targeted international development:
1) At the European level: Focusing on the 10 main towns showing the largest annual number of overnight stays (see "market" tab)
2) At the global level: Focusing on the 20 main towns showing the largest annual number of overnight stays (see "market" tab)
!! Ensuring that Barnaby fully retains its flexibility in order to adapt to the change in the rating of the towns/target markets!!
3) Protecting the "BARNABY" brand internationally
On 1 July 2016, the Barnaby Team will open its offices at the head office of the Moët Hennessy Group at 65 Avenue de la Grande Armée in Paris.
Our first clients:
To be in the heart of the city and in tune with the timesBarnaby
An application with strong potential: As evidence of this, a single communication operation (MyLittleParis partnership) enabled Barnaby to be rated as second in its category on the Apple Store (ahead of laFourchette, Foodora, and McDonald).
Browse other campaigns
Social Stock Exchange
Where investment meets impact