Herculean is the sportainment and corporate wellbeing platform that emerged in Belgium in 1999. From the Hercules Trophy, it gradually grew into an established value with thousands of business fans in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and America.
Objectives of Fundraising
Herculean is fundraising for a minimum of €50,000 from the crowd, with a minimum of €161,250 from professional co-investors, for a total financing round of a minimum of €211,250 with a maximum of €1,611,250.
The funding will be used to grow internationally and develop Herculean as a company but mostly to enable their fans to be part of their success by taking an active part in their potential growth by investing in the company.
What you must remember
- Herculean is led by a duo of exceptional entrepreneurs, and has an amazing team. Herculean is an established business operating for more than 18 years. The business is profit-generating and is present in Dubai, New York and more.
- Herculean is led by a duo of exceptional entrepreneurs, and has an amazing team.
- Professional co-investors have already committed more than €533,450 into this financing round.
- Herculean has developed an extremely strong IT platform enabling the company to offer its expertise to partners around the world, allowing fast expansion.
- Herculean has already in its ranks various supporters and powerful personalities such as Sabine Appelmans, Gella Vandecaveye, Eddy Vinckier...
We want to have as many people as possible in the crowd. We are a great Belgian company and we need ambassadors, we need people like you. And if you believe, like we do, that dreams, great teams and strong networks can make people change the world into a better place, join us by investing in Herculean.Yves Vekemans & Inge Van Belle, co-founders of Herculean
Browse other campaigns
The biggest indoor trampoline park in the Benelux