MyEco has developed a service centre intended for private individuals and companies. Agreements have already been signed with a network of about one hundred partners. These partnerships provide members of the MyEco community with a series of economic advantages and easy and reliable solutions which serve to facilitate their lives.
MyEco’s mission is to facilitate the daily life of its users in 3 main domains:
- Help 24/24: For all repair services relating to your home, MyEco comes the same day and even assumes the first €400 of each occurrence.
- Peace of Mind: Do you need a loan? Household assistance? A skilled specialist? The advice of a lawyer? MyEco will take care of it.
- The savings: Renegotiation of electricity and gas contracts, an energy consumption simulation of buildings, pooled procurement, a privilege card accepted in more than 4,000 stores in Belgium, etc.
- Negotiation of agreements with more than 100 partners
- New members sign up every day.
- Partnership agreement (B2B2C) concluded with ISS (30,000 potential subscribers in Belgium)
People want to reduce the time they spend on tasks they don’t like (renegotiating contracts, buying fuel oil, etc.)
Employers want to ensure that their employees are not busy with their personal tasks while on the job.
MyEco has developed a system of subscription acting as intermediary between service providers and MyEco subscribers.
Sales to private individuals and to self-employed merchants are subcontracted to professional consultants.
Sales to private individuals are also made using exhibitions such as Cocoon and Batibouw.
MyEco is busy negotiating new partnerships and selling B2B2C subscriptions.
MyEco is negotiating to market the MyEco concept in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and a company in the south of France is also interested in the MyEco concept.